Monday, August 15, 2011

Birra Moretti's La Rossa!

Let me give out this disclaimer.  I'm really thirsty.  I just got finished putting trim down in my old sanctuary, and I was parched beyond patristic levels of acceptability!  So now that I've got that out of the way, I can honestly say that I'm loving La Rossa as if it were my own Rose!  A sturdy amber color and great lacing, the beer makes me salivate like a sailor stepping onto dry ground in a meat market.  This is a double bock, and one of the more enjoyable ones at that.  7.2% ABV isn't too high for my tastes.  As many here at the Red Onion have noticed 6 or 7% is a great sweet spot for beer.  This one is a little malty, but I wouldn't expect anything else from a dobblebock!  Worth a shot, and you can find it a most Publix Grocery stores, so Moretti is waiting for you right around the corner.  7.2 Monks and it's growing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment