Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Different IPA

That's right Onions, it's an Irish Pale Ale and you will do it justice only in a mug.  This beer has a great head and comes out a beautiful amber. Good Lacing and a fairly full body.  Better than most of the Irish Red's I've had this beer has a slight caramel taste and a small bit of bitter.  Beer Advocate didn't rate this one very high.  ABV is 5.5 and I'm really not seeing much of a pale ale here.  Nevertheless, it is quite enjoyable, especially with cheesy turkey dogs, making our culinary skill above reproach.  Whether it's an Irish Pale Ale or a more traditional Irish Red, I like it.  I like the Irish, I like beer, not too fond of New York, but I've never been there.  I'll give this beer 3.5 Irish Monks.  Brother  Red has spoken.  What say you.

No comments:

Post a Comment